Presentation slides are now available: http://www.maximousers.org/forums/maximo-user-groups/texas-maximo-user-group/texmug-dallas-fall-14-slides
You must be logged in to see the list.
When: October 23, 2014
Venue: Luminant Power Central Operations Facility
Address: 200 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX 75039
This meeting, hosted by Luminant Power, is free of charge to associated Maximo users. Breakfast and lunch will be provided by our sponsors.
- Luminant: Inventory Optimization with Maximo Part II: Results of using Maximo to enable optimizing spare parts and outage consumables. Rob Crotty, Sr. Manager Materials and Inventory
- Maximo Health,Safety, Enviromental (HSE) Discussion Workshop: Using Maximo HSE to operationalize Environmental Health & Safety programs
- Energy Future Holdings: Supply Chain Online Catalogs Usage through Maximo: Clayton Thomas
- Calpine Energy: Benefits of storing CTG operational attributes in Maximo and opportunities for lifecycle predictive analytics; Ziad Katrib – Calpine
- Planning & Scheduling Discussion Workshop
- IBM: Understanding Maximo Licensing. Andrew J Petersman
- Luminant: Leveraging the Maximo Architecture to Manage Change and Data Integrity
- Panel: Ask the Maximo Experts. Panel Members – Sridhar Makkapati / Ed Morris / Richard Almendarez