Presentations may be downloaded here: (You must be logged it to view)
The Fall 12 NorCal Bay Area Maximo User Group workshop was Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at AT&T Park (home of the SF Giants) from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Much thanks to our sponsors for providing refreshments, lunch, and ensuring that attendance to our workshops remain free!
Special thanks to Lawrence Berkeley National Labs for hosting the past 3 years.
IBM provided several links at the last meeting for our members:
- Service Management Connect – Asset Management http://ibm.co/S9QlQj
- Maximo Blog Entries specific to reporting http://ibm.co/UvEdKZ
- Investing in Report Object Structures (ROS) http://ibm.co/P8OGJT
- Major Report Enhancements by Release http://ibm.co/GWHgXz
- Maximo Version 7 Reporting – Features and Best Practices – YouTube (video) http://bit.ly/S1IHgB
- Activity Stream of Maximo Reporting Expert, Pam Denny http://ibm.co/UXZT5A
Topics from the meeting:
A GIANT step forward in SFPUC WWE Asset Management with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
Presenter: Christine Spencer, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
Integrating Maximo for the creation of an Automated Vehicle and Fluid Management System (AVFMS)
Presenter: Steve Miller, Golden Gate Bridge, Highway & Transportation District
Maintenance Fundamentals: Overview of Business Process Development, Planning & Scheduling Work, and Performance Reporting
Presenter: Dean Wyley, Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District (SRCSD)
Session 1A: Health, Safety, and Environmental – Reducing errors
Session 1B: Mobility Management and Strategies – Improving performance on the field
Session 2A: Reports and Adhoc – Hitting the right statistics
Session 2B: Scheduling and Labor Management – Knowing your line-up
Afterwards, the group caught the action as the Giants hosted the Arizona Diamondbacks in their last “night home game” of the season!
As per our other meetings, there was no charge for the meeting, plus a complimentary continental breakfast and lunch were included. Sponsors for our meeting: DataSplice :: Actuate:: Quadres Group :: Drawbase :: Solufy