The NorCalMUG full day Bay Area workshop was held April 4, 2012 at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm.
|Introduction||Chairman, Tammy Thompson LBNL|
|NorCal MUG Bay Area –
Objective / Attendee Introductions
|Coordinator, Scott Schilling
NorCal MUG Bay Area
|Lessons Learned from
|Presenter; Bay Area Rapid Transit|
|Sponsor Introductions – Morning Break|
|Maximo Implementation Review
and Creation of Asset Management
Group for Environmental Utilities
|Presenter; Mike Zacharia
The City of Roseville
|Sequential Job Plans||Presenter; Melissa Brown
Golden Gate Transportation Dist.
|Lunch||Thank you to our Sponsors: DataSplice | Worktech | Solufy|
|IBM: Tririga overview||Jay Suwara, Renee Gibbon, IBM|
|Close||Chairman – Tammy Thompson and Coordinator – Scott Schilling|
MEETING LOCATION: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1 Cyclotron Road, Building #66 Berkeley, CA 94720-8099
OBJECTIVES and NOTES:
1) Education is the primary purpose.
2) Attendance is free of charge to the user community.
(Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch included)
3) Meetings are held twice per year and are one day in duration.
4) Presentations and demonstrations are provided by the user community only.
5) Vendors may attend but this is not a trade show or a sales event.