PANMU’s next meeting is at City of Bellevue on May 12, 2016, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Bellevue City Hall
450 110th Ave NE
Current Proposed Agenda:
* 9:00 AM Â– Sign-up, Coffee and refreshments (sponsored by TRM)
* 9:15 AM – Introductions (attendee introductions as well)
Ray Hahne Â– PANMU Facilitator
Every company should share with the group what they are working on and what they hope to learn today
* 9:30 AM – IBM presentation – Maximo highlights and Cognos reporting
Doug Giannotti and Robert Blain, IBM Maximo Sales Engineers
* 10:30 AM Â– Mobile vendors expo
There are several mobile vendors attending, and they will each be asked to do short introductory demos/presentations on what differentiates their solutions. IBM, Interloc, DataSplice, MarshallGIS
* 11:50 AM – Round table question and answer session with the vendors – IBM, Interloc, DataSplice, MarshallGIS, TRM. Interested attendees can continue into lunch hour.
* 12:15 PM – Box Lunch (provided by Total Resource Managment TRM)
* 1:15 PM Â– Maximo data quality and its effect on reliability
Paul Lennon, Generation Plant supervisor, Portland General Electric
* 2:15 PM Â– Breakout Sessions
Planning, scheduling, asset management. Chelan will discuss Maximo Scheduler (side 1)
IT Issues, system performance, v7 upgrades, Maximo for IT Help Desk (side 2)
* 3:00 PM – Final Roundtable Discussions
Maximo users should bring up any topic for the group. More on scheduler tools if requested.
* 3:45 PM – Wrap up and ideas for next meeting
* 4:00 PM – adjourn, optional networking time
Thursday, May 12th 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
City of Bellevue offices
(City Hall is located at 450 110th Ave. NE
(Northeast Fourth Street and 110th Avenue Northeast) in downtown Bellevue, near the Bellevue Transit Center, a block west of Interstate 405)
**** When you get to City Hall, the conference room will then be straight to the back of the first floor and to your left. You will likely have to pay for parking, using one of the surrounding paid lots. Please don’t use their customer parking.
Vendors doing presentations – be sure to show up by 8:30 for technical setup. There is no room for a vendor show room this time unfortunately. If any vendor can provide a Maximo Scheduler trainer, we could likely schedule a Bellevue training room full with attendees on the 11th or 13th. Let us know.
Sign up through Eventbrite: https://panmu-s16.eventbrite.com. There is lots of room, so signup will not be absolutely required, like it was at IBM’s offices.
Questions, ideas, or want to become a PANMU Board member? Contacts:
Ray Hahne, Chelan County PUD – Facilitator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Robert Bleiler, SPU – Board Member (Robert.Bleiler@seattle.gov)
Brendalynn Taulelei, Port of Seattle – Board Member (Taulelei@portseattle.org)
Daxu Cho, Portland General Electric Â– Board Member (Daxu.Cao@pgn.com)