When: June 4, 2015
Time: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Venue: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Auditorium,
Address: 1 Cyclotron Road, Building #66 Berkeley, CA 94720-8099
Slides available at: http://www.maximousers.org/norcal-s15
The NorCal Bay Area Maximo User Group full day workshop was held at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories Auditorium on June 4, 2015, from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Spring Workshop Agenda:
- Adding Automation and Control System Assets into Maximo
- Fire Alarm Protection Inspection Project
- Asset Management and Maximo (Discussion lead Workshop)
- Utilizing Automated Meter Readings in Maximo
- Predictive Maintenance and Quality with Maximo
- Ask the Experienced (Open Forum Maximo Q&A)
We need your participation! Let us know if you would be willing to help out at our next NorCalMUG meeting in the Fall of 2015 either with a discussion topic, or to lead a break out session for our Fall meeting.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEETING LOCATION: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Auditorium, 1 Cyclotron Road, Building #66 Berkeley, CA 94720-8099
PARKING LOCATION: Lawrence Hall of Science, 1 Centennial Dr. Berkeley, CA 94720 – There is a self parking fee of $7.00 so have change available then look for the NorCalMUG Shuttle bus pick up location signs and grab the shuttle to the Auditorium building #66
BART STATION: NorCalMUG guests can also take the LBNL shuttle “Orange Line” from the BART Downtown Berkeley Station @ 2160 Shattuck Avenue / Berkeley, CA 94704 The LBNL bus’s pick up downtown Berkeley at the corner of Addison and Shattuck in front of a deli called the sandwich zone. Passengers should look for the LBNL bus flag in front of the deli with requested drop off at building #66 (Auditorium). Be sure to print your admission ticket to the event and show the driver. http://www.bart.gov/stations/dbrk/map.aspx
You can stay at the Berkeley Guest House. Call 510-495-8000 for reservations. Rooms start at $110 for attendees. Please mention the NorCal Maximo Users Group.
OBJECTIVES and NOTES:
1) Education is the primary purpose.
2) Attendance is free of charge to the user community, including complimentary continental breakfast and lunch.
3) Meetings are held twice per year and are one day in duration.
4) Vendors may attend but this is not a trade show or a sales event.