Thank you for attending. The next full day Bay Area workshop will be held Spring, 2011
The NorCal Maximo Users Group full day workshop will be October 6, 2010 at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories.
Living with Maximo 4.11
Archiving in Maximo
Establishing a Planned / Scheduled Organization
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Tour- The Molecular Foundry-Discovering the Future, Atom by Atom
IMPORTANT PARKING and SHUTTLE INFO
*Parking is $7.00 for the entire day*
1. Pickups starting @ 6:30am and run every 30 minutes until noon at the main parking area "The Lawrence Hall of Science" located at 1 Centennial Dr, Berkeley, CA 94720 to Building #66 Auditorium – (Look for posted Yellow NCMUG shuttle pick location sign)
2. Pay for parking at the self service pay station.
2. There will be a pickup at the guest house to Building #66 Auditorium
3. Resume returning guests to the main parking area and the Guest house at 2:45pm until 5:00pm.
The agenda for the next NorCal Maximo Users Group full day Workshop is below.
The workshop will be October 6, 2010 at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories (Host: LBNL-Ken Fletcher) in Berkeley, CA from 7:30am to 3:30pm. The meeting is free, plus continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
• 7:30am – 8:00am – Morning meet and greet
Coffee / Juices / Pastries Courtesy of our sponsors:
WorkTech / Solufy / Riva Modeling / Actuate
• 8:00am – 8:30 – Your Host, Ken Fletcher LBNL – Maximo Users Group Kick Off
General Welcome – Ken Fletcher
Agenda schedule / Bus schedule – Scott Schilling
NorCalMUG Information – Rick Crory
• 8:35 – 8:45m – Sponsor Spotlight – Riva Modeling / Presented by: Serge Vanasse
• 8:45am – 9:45am – Lawrence Berkeley National Lab IT Dept. Presents: Facilities Lockshop
Presented by: Praveen Muramalla – LBNL
Lockshop enabled LBNL to efficiently Create, Issue, Transfer and Track Keys. The Lockshop implemented in Maximo allowed LBNL to automate its current paper process. Maximo Lockshop uses Assets, Service Requests, Work orders, Locations, Sequence Master and Work Request Center for creating new Work Orders and Service Requests.
• 9:50am – 10:00am – Sponsor Spotlight – SOLUFY / Presented by: Gerry Lamarche
• 10:00 – 11:00am – City of Sunnyvale Wastewater Facility Presents: Living with Maximo 4.11
Presented by: Joanna De Sa – Operations Manager
• 11:05 – 11:15am – Sponsor Spotlight – WorkTech / Presented by: Jym Spinelli
• 11:15am – 12:15pm – Bureau of Reclamation; Shasta Dam O&M Program – Establishing a Planned / Scheduled Organization
Presented by: John Dotter – USBR
Establishing the foundation to perform effective planning and scheduling in Maximo with a goal set to increase wrench time and reduce inventory cost – Migration from 4.1 to 6.2 challenges associated with a web based MAXIMO shared by 18 individual sites – Software tools to handle scheduling and inventory. Handling reserved materials for planning.
• 12:15pm – 1:00pm – Lunch –
Provided by our sponsors-
WorkTech / Solufy / Riva Modeling / Actuate
• 1:00pm – 2:00pm – IBM Maximo presenting; Archiving in Maximo
Presented by: Doug Giannotti
The Maximo Archiving Adapter for Optim Data Growth allows customer to archive data from there Maximo 6 & 7 environments. Benefits of archiving data out of the Maximo environment, the technical aspects that go into archiving / restoring data sets provided.
• 2:10pm – 2:20pm – Sponsor Spotlight – Actuate / Presented by: Chris Forti
• 2:30pm – 2:45pm – Rick Crory / Scott Schilling – General Q&A
Next NorCalMUG Bay Area meeting – Spring of 201l
• 2:45pm – 3:45pm – Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Tour- The Molecular Foundry: Discovering the Future, Atom by Atom
Please RSVP for the meeting so we can get an accurate headcount. We require everyone's full name and email that is attending. RSVP for NorCal Mug Oct 6
A thank you to the October 2010 meeting sponsors !!!!
Riva Modeling: http://www.rivamodeling.com
MEETING LOCATION: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1 Cyclotron Road, Building #66, Auditorium, Berkeley, CA 94720-8099 http://www.lawrencehallofscience.org/visit/info
Are you coming in from out of town? You can stay at the Berkeley Guest House. Call 510-495-8000 for reservations.
Rooms start at $110 for attendees. Please mention the NorCal Maximo Users Group.
Please visit the official NorCalMug site at http://www.norcalmug.org