July 3, 2017 at 12:56 pm #2676
INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST II/III
Information Systems Analyst II:
$7,907.47 – $10,119.20 per month
Information Systems Analyst III:
$8,723.87 – $11,169.60 per month
The Information Systems Analyst, as part of the Software Services team, will administer IBM Maximo, which is the District’s enterprise Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). This position will perform professional level duties in the development, installation, coding, integration, documentation, testing, and maintenance of business systems and database applications.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Administer and manage the District’s asset and work management information system, Maximo.
- Evaluate user requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Help resolve system issues related to data integrity for Assets, Locations, Classifications, Job Plans, Work Orders, Reports, and Queries.
- Work directly with users to help with common tasks such as writing Work Orders, configuring Start Centers, developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), querying, and reporting.
- Administer integrations with other systems.
- Perform analysis of existing business processes and make recommendations on alternatives to leverage Maximo functionalities and system performance.
- Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy customizations and interface configurations to meet business needs.
- Write complex queries using SQL and use the Eclipse Java Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to programmatically create and test reports.
- Provide technical support to business users of Maximo.
Experience (Information Systems Analyst II):
Two years of increasingly responsible software applications programming and analysis experience.
Experience (Information Systems Analyst III):
Four years of increasingly responsible software applications programming and analysis experience.
Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, information systems, or a related field. Directly related experience may be substituted for the college requirement on the basis of one and one-half years of experience for one year of education.
Closing Date for Applications: July 20, 2017 by 11:59pm
For detailed information regarding requirements and qualifications for this opening and to apply online, please see the job posting by clicking on the following link: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/scvwd
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.