Meet and Greet: Wednesday Evening, September 22
We will have an informal Meet and Greet at the Hilton Garden Inn, Orlando East-UCF Pavillion Lounge Stop by around 7pm and visit with your fellow attendees.
1) Education is the primary purpose.
2) Attendance is free of charge to the user community. BTW – Morning coffee and lunch are included.
3) Meetings are held three times per year and are one day in duration.
4) Presentations and demonstrations are provided by the user community only.
5) Vendors may attend but this is not a trade show or a sales event.
DIRECTIONS: Raytheon Technical Service Company Map
Raytheon Technical Service Co., LLC
12792 Research Parkway Room A & B
Orlando, FL 32826
Thank you to our SPONSORS
FLMUG Agenda: September 23, 2010; 9:30am to 4:00pm
|Introduction||Steve Seay, Sarasota County Government||9:30a||9:45a|
|Maximo Spatial||IBM – Ron Lazlo||9:45a||10:30a|
|Manage Facilities and Inventory with Maximo||Broward County Utilities – Osvaldo Paco Ortiz||10:30a||11:00a|
|Sponsor Presentations||WorkTech and Solufy||11:00a||11:20a|
|Mobility Roundtable||Moderator – Jennet Neldner||11:30a||12:15p|
|PM Deferral/Reschedules at Kennedy Space Center||NASA; Kennedy Space Center – Chris Brooks||1:15p||2:00p|
|TBD – Pending||TBD – Pending||2:00p||2:30p|
|Sponsor Presentations||EMA Inc., softWrench Solutions, and Actuate||2:45p||3:15p|
|Syclo Mobile Work Manager Implementation at Orange County Utilities||Orange County Utilities – Jorge Collado & Papo Morales||3:15p||4:00p|