Join us for a joint Meeting of the Chicago Area and Michigan Maximo Users Group. We are looking to re-energize our communities, and bringing a larger range of industries and experiences will help us accomplish that.
WHEN: Thursday, September 8, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM (EDT)
WHERE: Herman Miller, Inc. – 855 East Main Street , Zeeland, MI 49464
User groups are about the End User Experience, and sharing those Maximo tidbits with your collegues, and we hope you will be able to attend.
Call for User Presentations:
End users are invited to submit a presentation that outlines your organizations use of Maximo and any specific or unique efforts you’ve employed that have made a difference.
Listed below are some sample topics, please feel free to pick any one of them or provideYOUR OWN relevant topic that may be of interest to your peers.
- Effectively Capturing Asset Details
- Making Maximo Work in Your Organization Expanding Beyond the Maximo Asset Management Base
- When to Bring in Outside Expertise to Maximize Return on Investment
- Keeping Asset Management Simple
- Analyzing all of that Asset Related Data
Send your ideas to email@example.com